Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
online parts or good place for springs on an xj?
06-20-2012, 07:31 PM,
online parts or good place for springs on an xj?
anybody have suggestions? I'm now looking for rear springs for the xj. Technically the lift portion of the add a leaf 2" lift is good so stock springs would be ok. but likely a new set of lift springs would be cheaper I'm looking for myself...... but you guys maybe know already?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2012, 07:37 PM,
RE: online parts or good place for springs on an xj?
Try northridge4x4 or Gemini-sales, or even Broadcom trailer intown might be able to hook you up
06-21-2012, 12:30 AM,
Bradvin Trailer in town.
I bought them there last spring to stretch my YJ. They can add a leaf as well no problem.
If I remember(my memory is like a rabbits tail, short and fuzzy) there were 2 lengths they showed in their books but the common one or shorter is the one you need.
"Talk low, talk slow and don't talk too much" John Wayne
06-21-2012, 10:08 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-21-2012, 10:13 AM by jonnycherokee.)
thanks gentlemen bradvin may be able to get me springs for tomorrow. so i just might make the run... gonna be a late night tomorrow night I think. hehe...... anybody wanna help me?

he asked for measurements due to the 8 different options listed in the catalogue... but no big deal I appreciated his knowledge so i won't get the wrong parts.
06-21-2012, 02:26 PM,
Do we have an account at bradvin? 160bucks aint bad but every penny counts
06-22-2012, 07:15 PM,
Xtremexj is also a supplier in Edmonton for all your 4x4 needs.

Dmonkey

2003 WJ for groceries, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 2015 Power Wagon for making money, 1989 MJ for working on, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
06-22-2012, 07:43 PM,
Jonnycherokee at most places you mention your a member of TNT and you get a discount, There is a thread somewhere with a list of places we get discounts at.
06-22-2012, 07:57 PM,
k cool i'm always shy to mention names to get discounts and so i didn't but no worries it's now done and the truck is fixed. woohooo..