Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lift
05-29-2014, 06:24 PM,
Lift
Will a 3" lift for a 98 xj work in a 99 WJ?
JEEP... an amazing blend of adventurers without limits, a willing ness to help without want and a mutual respect shown by a wave. People who become more than friends, they and peers and influences and we call them family. There is a bond through or stories, laughs, and tears. I live, I ride. I am!!   O lllllll O
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-29-2014, 06:37 PM,
RE: Lift
No the XJ has leaf springs in the rear, the WJ has coil springs. Not 100% sure on the front, it might work. Might need some more research before you try it.
05-29-2014, 07:26 PM,
RE: Lift
Ya I didn't think it would, I did more research after I post this and found out it wouldn't. On another note if anyone is looking for a lift for a 93-98 XJ I know a guy who has a brand new 3" lift with rancho 5000 shocks for sale.
JEEP... an amazing blend of adventurers without limits, a willing ness to help without want and a mutual respect shown by a wave. People who become more than friends, they and peers and influences and we call them family. There is a bond through or stories, laughs, and tears. I live, I ride. I am!!   O lllllll O