Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tapered reamer
06-01-2014, 11:47 PM,
Tapered reamer
Anyone have one for Chev 1Ton TRE?

I thought I did, but can't find it. I need to do one hole.
1989 YJ on 42’s for playing, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2014, 12:11 PM,
RE: Tapered reamer
(06-01-2014, 11:47 PM)HMFI Wrote: Anyone have one for Chev 1Ton TRE?

I thought I did, but can't find it. I need to do one hole.

Let me know if you can't find one locally. I've got one I can mail it to you and get it back at ACE.
06-09-2014, 08:12 PM,
If this one doesn't come in this week, I'll take you up on that.
I'm back to work and still waiting on tapered sleeves that Tera Flex is sending, so no hurry now I guess.
1989 YJ on 42’s for playing, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
06-19-2014, 08:34 AM,
I'm going to pop the knuckle off and run it to a machine shop. Wil Black the Snap-On dealer, and my neighbor still can't produce the one I ordered four weeks ago.
Then he got mad at me when I told him to keep it if it ever shows up.
A dealer like that should be apologetic when you totally screw a customer over, not Wil. He even "whatevered" me at the end of the conversation.

SOOOOOOOOO sick of Grande Prairie service.

I could go on a rant about the Dodge dealership parts department and the communications store for programming my VHF, but I wont.
06-19-2014, 09:02 AM,
Sheldon, sadly it's no different anywhere. Same poop here. Blew a turbo in on elf my ambulances, Ford said they could look at it in 5 weeks!!!
If at first you don't succeed, Pick a better line!
06-19-2014, 01:19 PM,
The biggest mistake you can make shipping ANYTHING to GP is airshipping. They always screw it up.
Even when they don't it gets stuck in edmonton for a few days while they sort it. Or it gets shipping to grand prairie texas.

I wonder what it would be like to live in a place where overnight shipments are possible, oh to dream.
06-19-2014, 11:17 PM,
They overnight shipped my high steer kit to Moab 4x4, but had the wrong shims in the kit. They also didn't tell me that I needed to ream my factory driver side knuckle out.

So ya, service is all the same I guess, doesn't matter where you go.

Just goes to say, put some work ethic into it, and you have job security.

I think I need Alex to lend me his at this point..............