Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
02-15-2015, 11:16 AM,
hello
Hello my name is Kip and my wifes name is Sharon.
We moved here from Red Deer in November.
We both have jeeps and are interested in meeting people from the northern jeeping community.
We do not know anyone here and are looking forward to making new friends and seeing what the country is like in this neck of the woods.
We did belong to the Red Deer jeep Packrats for a while.
Please feel free to drop us a line and would like to start meeting you folks and hopefully do some wheeling in the near future.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-15-2015, 11:45 AM,
RE: hello
Welcome to the forum, where abouts are you guys located? What kind of rig do you guys have?
02-15-2015, 12:23 PM,
(02-15-2015, 11:45 AM)little-xj Wrote: Welcome to the forum, where abouts are you guys located?  What kind of rig do you guys have?

We are right in town .
I have a 92 YJ.
The wifes rig is a 06 TJ.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

02-15-2015, 05:38 PM,
Welcome.
If you have a good attitude you'll fit in great! Big Grin
Soccer Mom's-'12 Sliver Rubi Unlimited on 35 w/ 3" Zone, Bumper'n'winch and LEDs
Old trial rig-('06 Rubicon, long arm, 39.5" Iroks, RCV's front-alloy rears and a 6hp Warn 8274) -  sold to a good friend  Big Grin
New trail rig - '06 Taco Crew, bobbed, locked, on 37"
YouTube Winch Challenge Addict Loony
02-16-2015, 01:50 PM,
Hello and welcome Kip and Sharon. Our club is all about low stress family friendly wheeling fun. We are a group of like minded people that share in the values of maintaining trails and the environment in the present and for future generations. We do not litter, we stay on the trails and do not cause unncessesary erosion, alchohol consumption or drug use while with our group is strictly prohibited. Other than that we try to have as much fun as possible and break as few things as possible. If you share in these values you will feel right at home.
02-16-2015, 03:55 PM,
RWelcome from the Hinton Chapter.  You say that you are "in town", which town would that be?
If at first you don't succeed, Pick a better line!
07-23-2015, 02:17 PM,
(02-15-2015, 11:16 AM)92 YJ Wrote: Hello my name is Kip and my wifes name is Sharon.
We moved here from Red Deer in November.
We both have jeeps and are interested in meeting people from the northern jeeping community.
We do not know anyone here and are looking forward to making new friends and seeing what the country is like in this neck of the woods.
We did belong to the Red Deer jeep Packrats for a while.
Please feel free to drop us a line and would like to start meeting you folks and hopefully do some wheeling in the near future.

Welcome to the both of you!
Pirateflag 07 JKu rolling on 35's, '97 TJ, '83 CJ & a '49 Willys. 
07-24-2015, 12:28 PM,
Welcome to the site. Although it says TNTGP, we now have five chapters, so I'm assuming you're in GP.
I would love to get out and wheel, but work is soooo busy right now it hasn't been an option for me. Keep posted though, ya never know.

Dmonkey

2003 WJ for groceries, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 2015 Power Wagon for making money, 1989 MJ for working on, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.