Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knife time
06-04-2015, 08:15 AM,
Knife time
So I know I started this in soft-core tech.  But I think this will land in here more comfortably. I started in on my jeep today.  I had to take the rear diff out and take it to Hans to have it regeared and a locker put into it. here are the first measurements before I started in on her.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be careful of the feet you step on today because the might attached to the ass your kissing tomorrow!  2002 TJ 35's 2" budget boost Gen Right Hi-line fenders.[Image: bangHead.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2015, 08:16 AM,
RE: Knife time
More pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Be careful of the feet you step on today because the might attached to the ass your kissing tomorrow!  2002 TJ 35's 2" budget boost Gen Right Hi-line fenders.[Image: bangHead.gif]
06-04-2015, 11:50 AM,
Oh I can wait! Big Grin Did you decide on a tire???
Soccer Mom's-'12 Sliver Rubi Unlimited on 35 w/ 3" Zone, Bumper'n'winch and LEDs
Old trial rig-('06 Rubicon, long arm, 39.5" Iroks, RCV's front-alloy rears and a 6hp Warn 8274) -  sold to a good friend  Big Grin
New trail rig - '06 Taco Crew, bobbed, locked, on 37"
YouTube Winch Challenge Addict Loony
06-04-2015, 02:06 PM,
going to run 36 iroks for now.
06-04-2015, 11:36 PM,
Nice Cool

Dmonkey

2003 WJ for groceries, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 2015 Power Wagon for making money, 1989 MJ for working on, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
06-13-2015, 11:57 PM,
so quick update. got the skid mounts and long arm mounts in. the Rubicon 4:1 transfer case mounted. New flex light fan, new led light ( from last year at ACE in a draw!!!). Front dana 30 with OX locker and 456 gears, and dana 44 rear with truss and Yukon Detroit locker 456. just need to install all diffs under jeep and start on cage. I will start Photo bucket to load photos when done. have been working on it!