Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New/old member
07-22-2016, 10:52 PM,
New/old member
Hello all! 
After a 3 year hiatus, I have finally returned to the wonderful world of jeeps. (used to be mckjeep05) 
I started out in TNT-LT with a stock 05 LJ on 31's. loved that thing, but was too nice for what I was doing at the time.  I sold it, and bought RedRooster's '92 YJ. I named it Frank. cause it was a tank. 
For the wheeling I was doing, it was perfect. 2" body lift, 2" shackle kit, and 33's. nice little winch on it. 
In 2013 we got married, and....well, Frank had to go. cause weddings are EXPENSIVE! 
I was somewhat OK with it, because I still had the hopped up can-am outlander 800.  1 month after wedding, it was stolen. So being jeepless, I resorted to building jeep models.  I got pretty good at it, and collecting jeep memorabilia.  We went on a 3 day hiking trip to BC, and ended up hauling back an 89 YJ. Total rust bucket. I shouldn't have bought it, but thought I'd have a project.  The frame was shot, amongst other things.  Sold it.  2 more years went by, and I saw a very familiar little TJ, (the FIRST jeep i ever drove) up for sale.  Snagged it, I'm hooked again! This one is going to be my "cheep jeep junkyard special" 
So anyway! I'm back, under a new handle, love the group and all it does for local communities, and I'm looking forward to meeting up with you guys and doing some wheeling' this year!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-22-2016, 11:04 PM,
RE: New/old member
welcome back
as i tell my girl we are not stuck just temporarily immobile
07-23-2016, 09:28 AM,
Welcome back

Dmonkey

2003 WJ for groceries, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 2015 Power Wagon for making money, 1989 MJ for working on, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
07-25-2016, 05:51 AM,
Right on! There's no know cure for the Jeep itch. Big Grin
Soccer Mom's-'12 Sliver Rubi Unlimited on 35 w/ 3" Zone, Bumper'n'winch and LEDs
Old trial rig-('06 Rubicon, long arm, 39.5" Iroks, RCV's front-alloy rears and a 6hp Warn 8274) -  sold to a good friend  Big Grin
New trail rig - '06 Taco Crew, bobbed, locked, on 37"
YouTube Winch Challenge Addict Loony