Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TNT Social Events
02-16-2010, 01:47 PM,
TNT Social Events
So as all of you may of heard at the annual meeting TNT is going to try having a social aspect to the club. It was brought up by a few of the wives, girlfriends, significant others, and even club members that it would be nice to have a few social events a year. Events could possibly include BBQs and a Christmas party. These events would be geared toward everyone involved in the club, TNT club members and the support system behind the men involved in this club.

My name is Raelynn Schulz and my boyfriend Lane introduced me to wheeling and to TNT. I am new to the wheeling scene, and really enjoy the TNT fellowship, I am actually in the process of planning and collecting ingredients for my own rig and hoping to one day join the TNT orange club.Monkeydance-1

I had brought forth this idea and asked if I could run with it, planning a few trial social events to see if it is something the club wants and likes. I am currently trying to get an idea of the interest in this idea. I know I have talked with a few of the other women and they have expressed interest in this but due to commitments and families were unable to organize and run an event. I would like to get in touch with all the wives and significant others of the men who are involved with TNT that are interested in maybe helping out with a social event. Please PM me your wife or significant others name, phone number, and e-mail address and how she is interested in being involved, or just interested in attending.

Also any TNT members who are interested in helping out in any way with a social event please PM me your name and you will be added to the social event contact list.

One idea is a Ladies Martini Night (kind of like the guys wing night) has also been brought up. It would be an opportunity for the women to get out, visit and get to know the other TNT woman Smile I also am hoping to plan a few of these throughout the year. The plan would consist of picking a location and time, than all women wanting to, coming out and having a relaxing and girly evening If this is something your wife or significant other would be interested in attending. Please PM me her info and she will be include in the contact list for these events.

I am looking forward to working with all or you and meeting those of you I have never met. Thanks. Take care and hope to hear from you soon.

Raelynn
Tracker of FURY
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-16-2010, 02:00 PM,
RE: TNT Social Events
Thanks Raelynn! Wife contact info on it's way Mrgreen
Colin Paulovich
TNT Orange
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-16-2010, 03:36 PM,
(02-16-2010, 02:00 PM)PedalMesh Wrote: Thanks Raelynn! Wife contact info on it's way Mrgreen

I noticed you have not title so I setup your title. Sorry about the delay.
02-16-2010, 05:08 PM,
As far as I understand this is on a trial basis and not an official position yetSmile
Tracker of FURY
02-16-2010, 05:24 PM,
I think just posting an event should be good. That way if I don't want to let the wife out of the house I don't tell her about the eventCheers

I plan on having some BBQ's and fires at my acreage this summer.

Sheldon
1989 YJ on 42’s for playing, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
02-16-2010, 09:21 PM,
(02-16-2010, 05:08 PM)AdventurousEMT Wrote: As far as I understand this is on a trial basis and not an official position yetSmile

You are the closest thing we have to an Event Orginizer so you are thus titled! It's not written in blood though if it doesn't work out and you step down I can remove the title.

I will PM Chantelle's info she really likes the ladies night out idea.

Also for events and such don't forget about our lovely calendar.
02-23-2010, 04:54 PM,
Just wondering if anyone else's girlfriend or wife is interested? I have only recieved a few PM's but I know there was more interest expressed than that. Loony If you haven't sent me yours or your significant other's info please do so as soon as you can. Thanks.
Tracker of FURY
02-23-2010, 07:18 PM,
ooops wrong smiley meant Question lol
Tracker of FURY
02-23-2010, 10:42 PM,
Loony Is a good one HAHAHAHAHAHAMrgreen

PM sent.Cheers
1989 YJ on 42’s for playing, 2005 LJ Rubicon for family wheeling, 20xx Ultra 4 buggy for dreaming and leaning on.
02-24-2010, 08:44 AM,
PM Sent ... a while ago, didja get it?
02-24-2010, 09:34 AM,
If you said you have sent it than I have recieved itSmile If you haven't and you have a significant other interested in this please PM me her info as soon as you get a chance. I am trying to plan the first event and trying to get an idea of numbers, unfortunately they are currently very low.
Thanks guys
Tracker of FURY
02-24-2010, 10:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 02-24-2010, 10:47 AM by RedRooster.)
Flowers for avatars, pink font. GAAAAAH! jaw-dropping what is this forum coming too!! :bluesbros:

S'kidding. Rolleyes
"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
Eleanor "Roosevelt"
RR
`______
/l ,[____],
l---L –0lllllll0-
()_) ()_)--o-)_)

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-24-2010, 11:07 AM,
Relax ....it's just a woman on the forum.
Change is good ... right? ... right??
02-24-2010, 11:19 AM,
lol I may appear girly on the forum but I can wheelSmile Well learning toMonkeydance-1 Oh and I'm NOT a girly person that is the irony of it allCheers
Tracker of FURY
02-25-2010, 09:32 AM,
I was just reassuring him about his fears about the strange occurrence of a woman on the boards. (sarcasm)
02-26-2010, 09:09 AM,
organizer
'89 YJ, 383 stroker, NP205, SM465, D60 & 14bolt w/ Detroits , steering assist, 44" super swampers, Warn 8274, 4 wheel disc, rear 4 link